A CRUCIAL Journey of LIFE Begins

The passion of fumed thought and feeling
Neither end nor it can be pretended,
The jerks of frigid and shrink mind
Can never touch the height in the sky line. 

I pierced into the city,
With lots of hope and fear,
Considering the better life
In every step that I dive. 
 
I admitted my brain
In the bush of ideas,
To learn things perfectly
Knowing each element crucially. 
 
The world is moving
Around the sun,
And life is moving
Near to death bed on and on. 
 
Soul wanders here and there,
Sometime for existence,
And escapes away from body
After the body becomes ash permanently. 
 
To exist in this mother Earth
I indulged into innumerable works,
A crucial moment in struggling,
Utilizing knowledge as juggling. 
 
I hardly recognized me
To confine into a good work
Though it was too late to blaze
Dived into a pond of knowledge. 
 
A CRUCIAL Journey of LIFE Begins
Extending the fumed thought and feeling
To touch the height of the sky line,
Exploring creativity of the people’s mind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

International Day of Peace, 21 September 2020

A Cup of COFFEE